The Perverted Clown

  • ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      The Perverted Clown

      is NOT FAMILY FRIENDLY!

      (Note there are many "hot links" which will be accessible on the
      website for this message which are not accessible here)

      http://shatterdmen.com/Perverted%20Clown.htm

      Some photos taken from the McDonalds sponsored San Francisco Gay
      Pride Parade may be viewed here but please be aware that These photos
      are very explicit and sexually oriented although we have only used
      the milder ones Suddenly the McDonalds children's theme and
      playground has a whole new and twisted aura in context of a Gay
      agenda.

      I want each one reading this to know without a doubt that Shattered
      Men is NOT homophobic. In fact we have written to one so
      called "church" that has been picketing military and other funerals
      to let them know that what they themselves are doing is SIN. You can
      read about it here: Hate I contend that this church is
      homophobic.

      I have written to McDonalds with this letter. Their reply is below
      this but before I include this letter, please read the reminder of
      this message for a very important solution to this problem.

      To McDonalds

      I have noticed that many if not most McDonald Restaurants have
      playgrounds. With the McDonald's sponsorship of Gay Pride days, I
      wonder if these playgrounds should be replaced by darkened rooms and
      the Golden Arches replaced by Golden X's as in XXX

      Almost every gay pride parade has included many who would be arrested
      and should be arrested for contributing to the delinquency of the
      many minors that are on the parade route. Of course these children
      may need to give up their right to be on public streets.

      As much as I believe that the Bible says homosexuality is an
      abomination to the LORD, I do believe they do have the right to
      destroy their own life's, but they do NOT have the right to destroy
      society!

      I ask you, if we were ALL gay, how long do you think any McDonald's
      would stay open as it takes a man and a woman to produce our next
      generation!

      This contradicts family values to the extent I am forwarding this to
      the membership of our organization and I will be suggesting that they
      take their families to some place that is indeed...FAMILY FRIENDLY!

      PS in case you want to say I am homophobic, I also teach that ANY
      sexual gratification outside marriage is SIN and there is always a
      high cost for sin.

      http://shatterdmen.com/HIDDEN%20COST.htm

      This is a letter that was sent to them by Stan Rains

      I am deeply disgusted and disappointed with the sponsorship of the SF
      Gay Pride Parade wherein openly criminal behavior is promoted and
      encouraged. Full frontal nudity and graphic sexual content in a
      public setting where children are knowingly present and intentionally
      subjected to these acts is abhorrent. You are exploiting the good
      will of the iconic character, Ronald McDonald to promote activities
      that by your own video documents criminal sexual abuse of children.
      After all there were children present.

      I would hope that the State of California steps in with criminal
      prosecution of the corporate officers responsible. Using the
      buzzword 'diversity' does not minimize the criminal abuse of
      children. What you do in your bedroom is your business, what you
      promote on the street exploiting the goodwill of the children's
      trusted clown, Ronald McDonald, to promote homosexuality to children
      too young to understand the implications for healthy choice is
      criminal and irresponsible.

      I, and millions of others of your former customers, support the
      International Boycott of your stores. Stan Rains

      The perverted clown responds:

      Hello Ken:

      Thank you for contacting McDonald's. We appreciate this opportunity
      to share information regarding our commitment to our employees as
      well as the communities that we serve.

      First, it's important to note that McDonald's respects and values
      people. Diversity and inclusion are business imperatives and integral
      components of McDonald's culture. We believe that by embracing our
      differences we are better enabled to value and respect other people
      as well as understand differing points of view.

      We have a long and proud history of leadership in these areas. We
      continually strive to maintain an environment in which everyone feels
      valued and accepted. We encourage employees to recognize and
      appreciate the contributions that all diverse groups and individuals
      bring to the McDonald's system.

      Thank you for sharing your personal point of view on this topic with
      us.

      McDonald's Customer Response Center

      PLEASE read this!

      First although I said that they have the right to destroy their own
      lives, I can not say that without feeling like someone punched me in
      the gut as hard as they could...I CARE!!!!

      There IS hope for the homosexual. First we need to realize why some
      become homosexual. There is no gene that causes it. So what does. I
      contend that much of it is the way our children are raised. I
      contend that our girls become lesbians because of the misandry they
      learn at home. When they only hear bad things about the male gender,
      they will not want to associate with them. When they hear only that
      men are abusive they will not want to marry. Our boys become "gay"
      in a similar fashion. Many have not had a father in their life thus
      they do not know what being a man is like because they do not have a
      strong male role model. They also have domineering mothers who have
      expressed little other then contempt for the male gender and just
      like the girls in the family, they develop gender identity disorders
      only it is not called that any longer as it is now an alternate life
      style.

      Still, the root problem is SIN. Just as there may be people who are
      predisposed to violence and murder, we do not allow them to freely do
      their own thing saying that is the way GOD made them, so why do we
      allow it with gays? My friend, GOD did not make you that way...satan
      did! Jesus said satan came to kill and to destroy but HE came to
      give us life and to give it to us more abundantly

      Gays want us to be tolerant of their life style but they will not
      tolerate us in any way. They want us arrested for simply reading
      what the Bible says about homosexuality. (Romans chapter one) and
      again NO I am not talking about hating anyone. The Word of the
      Living God tells us to love even our enemies and I do not consider
      the homosexual my enemy. I have several friends who are gay and I
      value them greatly but I will not accept their life style as simply
      being an appropriate alternate one. The Apostle Paul talked about
      gays being members of the church but the key is that Paul said...Such
      as WERE some of you!

      Songwriter and vocalist Dennis Jernigan was a homosexual.

      Having lived as a homosexual in his college years, Dennis was
      delivered from what he now describes as blatant sin. And when God
      delivered Dennis, He put an exclamation point at the end of the
      sentence. Dennis has been married to his wife for over 23 years now,
      and their nine children range in age from 23 to twin boys who are 13.
      But even though Dennis' story is one of freedom and forgiveness, he
      has, at times, been blasted by not only gay rights groups, but
      sometimes even by the Church.

      "I believe the church at large has dropped the ball on ministry to
      those with same-sex attractions," says Dennis. "I've been thinking
      about this a lot lately. The church was not there for me when I was
      struggling. Because I heard men in church describe how disgusting
      homosexuals were to them, I had no confidence they would ever accept
      me. I was set free at a concert outside of the local church. I was a
      part of a local body for seven years before I ever shared with anyone
      else what I had been set free from, and I WAS FREE! I had grown used
      to the members of the body of Christ rejecting those who struggled
      with homosexuality and looking down on those who had been formerly
      involved in homosexual behavior. In those days, I pretty much had to
      find my freedom on my own, and that wasn't right then, and it's not
      right now. Even today, it is usually a para-church organization that
      ministers to those who struggle because the church still has great
      fear concerning homosexuality. But as believers, I believe it is our
      job to extend the love and hope found in knowing Jesus Christ, and
      that requires that we build relationships with people who deal with
      things that may make us uncomfortable."

      I know far too well of the rejection many feel by "the church" Many
      abused men have told me about their rejection. Those who have been
      hooked on porno have felt this sting as well as many others who are
      not the "cream of the crop" socially. Most of our churches need a
      good old fashion sermon on James chapter two. It is because of this
      that Shattered Men has promised that to the best of our ability and
      with the strength given by our LORD we will never reject anyone who
      honestly comes to Shattered Men for help. Some may reject the help
      we have to offer but we are here to offer it but we will always
      point to the ONLY real solutions to our problems be it domestic
      abuse, homosexuality, alcoholism, drug addiction, or pornography and
      that is the nailed scarred hands

      If you do not know the peace and joy that only Jesus can give,
      please, please click on the picture of the nailed scared hand above
      to find how you can have this peace in only a moment. Jesus is
      waiting for YOU.

      Boycott McDonald's

      You can find a comment form on McDonald's website at
      http://www.mcdonalds.com/contact/contact_us/other_areas.html

      If you will look at the bottom it has a button send us an e-mail
      using our online form. Use that button to submit.