I want to thank all the contributors so far; it has been helpful. Particularly helpful, though, is Mike's, and so I particularly want to thank him beforetiras1
MJ, I've never run Dragonlance before, but I've read a book or two, I own the AD&D Dragonlance hardcover campaign book (or whatever it's called), I have twofratermax
That is, indeed, a tough challenge. I am not at all familiar with the rulesets or settings you're using, so this advice may be of dubious value. I think I'dbryanray73
- Role Playing Games
- Jul 31, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.