email messages

  • mpetty30
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2003
      Hi everyone,
      Great to see this list is still active. I haven't checked it in
      awhile, but I'm glad I'm a member.

      For some reason when the list was switched over I started getting my
      messages via email. I prefer to check them from the website. I
      changed my preferences this morning, but they're still coming in my
      email to a different address than the one I selected. Any
      explanation for this?

      Thanks,
      Mike
    • mpetty30