howdy

  • Steven B
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24 10:01 PM
      I was a member of the CGG a long time ago.

      Maybe someone will remember, but probably not.

      Glad to have found you again.
    • Justin Lowmaster
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 25 6:00 PM
        I'm nerwer here and don't remember you, but hi anyways. {:0)

        --

        -Justin
        http://www.thespaceturtle.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 25 6:56 PM
          Unlike Justin, I've been here a while and I'm afraid I don't remember
          you either Steven. But that may be more an issue with my memory, cause
          I don't remember stuff like I used to.

          When were you active before?