Re: [CGG] Author Question

  • Bryan Ray
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
      --- On Sat, 11/1/08, M. J. Young <MJYoung@...> wrote:

      > I'm half hoping that someone here will know that
      > Elizabeth Moon is in
      > fact a Christian author

      Easily answered. From her web page bio:

      "Singer in various church and community choirs (presently with the Parish Choir of St. David's Episcopal Church in Austin.) Other church activities have included teaching Sunday School, working with youth group, serving on vestry, etc."

      Bryan
    • M. J. Young
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2008
        Quoting me, Bryan wrote:
        *****
        > I'm half hoping that someone here will know that
        > Elizabeth Moon is in
        > fact a Christian author

        Easily answered. From her web page bio:

        "Singer in various church and community choirs (presently with the
        Parish Choir of St. David's Episcopal Church in Austin.) Other church
        activities have included teaching Sunday School, working with youth
        group, serving on vestry, etc."
        *****

        Cool.

        So, how come so many of the Christian fantasy authors are Anglican
        tradition? That's C. S. Lewis, Elizabeth Moon, and J. K. Rowling at least.

        --M. J. Young
        MJYoung@...
        Books by the author: http://www.mjyoung.net/publish/
      • Keith E. Brandt, MD, MPH
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2008
          M. J. Young scripsit:
          > So, how come so many of the Christian fantasy authors are Anglican
          > tradition? That's C. S. Lewis, Elizabeth Moon, and J. K. Rowling at least.

          Madeleine L'engle - Wrinkle in Time series among others.

          Shalom,
          Keith