RE: Christian Cemeteries Pakistan Re: Nowshera

  • Cole, Joanne (CustCON Cardiff Contact Cen
    Message 1 of 10 , May 13, 2009

      As previously requested: Please stop all of these ‘sorry not known’ messages as they are clogging up my inbox. Therefore, it must be doing the same for everyone else on this mailing list. If you do not know or have the information people are requesting then surely – there is no need to reply!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Message 2 of 10 , May 13, 2009
        I agree with Joanne. If you don't know please DON'T tell us you don't know. If we put a request in this list it's for someone who might be able to help us. If you can't, please keep quiet.