  • Anne Moore
    Message 1 of 3 , May 11, 2009

      Please remove me from your email listing as I don’t know who you are and this is a work email not personal

      Thanks

    • P and J Lumley
      Message 2 of 3 , May 14, 2009
        I am wondering what is going on. I had some contact with you a few years ago and now suddenly I am being inundated. Furthermore when I answer these emails they ask me to stop and say I am clogging up their email. Yours JL
        Please remove me from your email listing as I don’t know who you are and this is a work email not personal

        Thanks

      • Martin Perry
        Message 3 of 3 , May 14, 2009
          Ditto

          Could you please remove me from your mailing list

          Thanks