RE: Christian Cemeteries Pakistan Re: Nowshera

  • P and J Lumley
    Message 1 of 10 , May 10, 2009
      Sorry not known
      -----Original Message-----
      From: ChristianCemeteriesPakistan@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ChristianCemeteriesPakistan@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of amclenn1
      Sent: 07 May 2009 14:11
      To: ChristianCemeteriesPakistan@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Christian Cemeteries Pakistan Re: Nowshera

      --- In ChristianCemeteries Pakistan@ yahoogroups. com, "amclenn1" <amclenn1@.. .> wrote:

      > I'm still hoping to get a photograph or photographs of the grave stones for 2 people buried in Nowshera: My great-grandmother, Grace Vidler, who passed away 12 March 1894 and her infant daughter, Cora Beatrice Vidler, who passed 12 April 1894. My great-grandfather, Herbert Jesse Vidler, was in the British army at that time, stationed in Nowshera.
      >
      > thanks
      > Adele

    • amclenn1
      Message 2 of 10 , May 10, 2009
        Sorry, forgot to add that I believe their names were placed on a monument for the Bedfordshire Regiment - in Nowshera (cemetery)

        --- In ChristianCemeteriesPakistan@yahoogroups.com, "P and J Lumley" <pandjlumley@...> wrote:

        > Sorry not known

      • P and J Lumley
        Message 3 of 10 , May 11, 2009
          Sorry not known
          Message 4 of 10 , May 11, 2009

            Please stop all of these ‘sorry not known’ messages –  they are clogging up my inbox as it must be for everyone else!!

            > I'm still hoping to get a photograph or photographs of the grave stones for 2 people buried in Nowshera: My great-grandmother, Grace Vidler, who passed away 12 March 1894 and her infant daughter, Cora Beatrice Vidler, who passed 12 April 1894. My great-grandfather, Herbert Jesse Vidler, was in the British army at that time, stationed in Nowshera.
            >
            > thanks
            > Adele

            This email was received from the INTERNET and scanned by the Government Secure Intranet anti-virus service supplied by Cable&Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2007/11/0032.) In case of problems, please call your organisation’s IT Helpdesk.

            The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to legal professional privilege. Unless you are the intended recipient or his/her representative you are not authorised to, and must not, read, copy, distribute, use or retain this message or any part of it. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately.

            HM Revenue & Customs computer systems will be monitored and communications carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system and for lawful purposes.

            The Commissioners for HM Revenue and Customs are not liable for any personal views of the sender.

            This e-mail may have been intercepted and its information altered.

            The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2007/11/0032.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.
          • P and J Lumley
            Message 5 of 10 , May 13, 2009
              Sorry not known jl

              Message 6 of 10 , May 13, 2009

                As previously requested: Please stop all of these ‘sorry not known’ messages as they are clogging up my inbox. Therefore, it must be doing the same for everyone else on this mailing list. If you do not know or have the information people are requesting then surely – there is no need to reply!!!!!!!!!!!!

                Message 7 of 10 , May 13, 2009
                  I agree with Joanne. If you don't know please DON'T tell us you don't know. If we put a request in this list it's for someone who might be able to help us. If you can't, please keep quiet.