Lahore burial

  • george legge
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2009
      Hello,
      I came across this site on the RootsWeb India list. Please can anybody help find my grandmother's burial site.?
      She died I believe in1899 or 1900 in Lahore.
      Her (second) husband was back in London in 1901(Census) - a widower. He was a doctor and Superintendent of Lahore Jail according to Crawford's Directory.
      I am desperately searching for my grandmother - MARY ELIZABETH HENVEY -
      Any suggestions gratefully received.
      Mary (in Melbourne Aus.)
    • P and J Lumley

        Message 3 of 4 , May 11, 2009