HENVEY grave

  • george legge
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2008
      Dear Listers,
      I am new to this list and am seeking information on my grandmother Mary Elizabeth HENVEY who I believe died in or near Lahore about 1900.
      Her (second) husband was Dr William Henvey, Official Superintendent Central Jail, Lahore (Harts Army List). By 1901 English census he was back in London - a widower. Any suggestions where Mary Elizabeth's grave might be would be gratefully appreciated.
      (I've already searched BACSA publications  and LDS film of Index to Bengal Deaths of that period)
      Regards, Mary