St.Patrick's Cathedral Cemetery, Karachi

  • chrislynca
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2007
      I am looking for information on St Patrick's Cathedral Cemetery, in
      Karachi. I believe my grandparent's Edward and Ruth Samuel to be
      buried there between 1935-1945. Any information on the Samuel family
      in Karachi, would be appreciated. My great grand father was Samuel Samuel.
      On another note I am also looking for information on my grand mother
      Ruth her last name is said to be Hamilton but it also could be Packoum.