Fw: New Email Address for Kerrie CORRECTED

  • apw
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2007

      Heads up everyone,  That is after you all quit laughing.........yep,,,,,,,,,I forgot to put the new address in.............

              Tedstales@...

      New Email address for me.

      Just add it to your address book.

      Might be nice if you "reply" with a simple note that you have my new address for me to double check my mail lists to make sure I have your address on my new service.

      Kerrie / Teddie

    • Mac and Rita MacDonald
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 29, 2007
        Thank y0u for your email regarding the above. I have for some time been in
        touch with DrAli Jan who has been a fund of information regarding my family,
        namely 2 great aunts (infants) who were buried in Pakistan. My grandfather
        and grandmother were posted there in the British army, and the whole
        exercise has been most informative.

        Best wishes

        Rita (MacDonald)
      • John and Del Parker
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 29, 2007

          Received your email below (I deleted all the address section from this reply).

          John Parker