New Email Address for Kerrie

  • apw
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2007
      Heads up everyone,
      New Email address for me.

      Just add it to your address book.

      Might be nice if you "reply" with a simple note that you have my new address for me to double check my mail lists to make sure I have your address on my new service.

      Kerrie / Teddie

    • Shea
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 29, 2007
        > Heads up everyone
        > New Email address for me.
        >
        > Just add it to your address book.
        >
        > Might be nice if you "reply" with a simple note that you have my new address
        > for me to double check my mail lists to make sure I have your address on my
        > new service.
        >
        > Kerrie / Teddie
        Happy to report that I have your new address here on the west coast of
        Canada.
        Clark Shea,
        Surrey, British Columbia,
        Canada