Ferrar grave D G Khan

  • ali_akbar39
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2006
      I have just been signed up as a new member. I may have, unwittingly
      contributed to the situation with the grave in Fort Munro. My nephew
      is a civil service officer who took a photo of the grave on his camera
      phone. He then EMailed it to me. I subsequently sent it to some people
      on the rootswebindia group. Its quite possible that descendents of the
      deceased person identified the grave and then arranged for the remains
      to be brought back to England.
      Ali Khan