Peshawar Cemetery Photos

  • johnkendall1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2006
      I have now added monuments from Peshawar Tehkal Cemetery on indian-
      cemeteries.org. All the photos have been submitted by Dr Ali Jan of
      the Sarhad Conservation Network, to whom grateful thanks are due. He
      has also given a paper on the cemetery which he wrote for the press in
      2005. This can be found with the cemetery description.

      Best regards

      John

      John Kendall
      Database Administrator