      From: Michael Richards <mrichfam@...>
      To: ChristianCemeteriesPakistan@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, 7 May, 2009 12:13:36
      Subject: RE: Christian Cemeteries Pakistan Searching for a Grave

      The BACSA publication “Rawalpindi Cemeteries & Churches” (Susan M
      Farrington) confirms that Pamela was buried in Rawalpindi – in Harley Street
      Cemetery (which is in the cantonment). The inscription reads:
      Pam Elizabeth Gillot
      Passed away 26 Jan 1960
      Deeply missed by Mummy, Daddy, Diana and Peter.

      I hope that this is of some help.