      From: ChristianCemeteriesPakistan@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ChristianCemeteriesPakistan@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of P and J Lumley
      Sent: 10 May 2009 19:34
      To: ChristianCemeteriesPakistan@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: Christian Cemeteries Pakistan Searching for a Grave

      Sorry not knnown
      -----Original Message-----
      From: ChristianCemeteries Pakistan@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:ChristianCe meteriesPakistan @yahoogroups. com]On Behalf Of Peter Hoyes
      Sent: 09 May 2009 05:02
      To: ChristianCemeteries Pakistan@ yahoogroups. com

      Dear Rita, I sincerely thank you for your mail and as I am sure you can imagine the initial task of finding a grave in Rawalpindi with, at the time, skant information that was probably jaded by time and memory was, I felt, quite daunting.  It is without any shred of a doubt that purely because of, as you say, Ali Khan, Dr. Ali Jan, Albert Godin, Susan Farrington and others the task was made so much easier and I am overwhelmed by their personal involvement and kindness.  Rita, as you quite rightly say, they are a group of very special people and on behalf of Doug and Margaret Gillot it gives me the utmost pleasure to say a heartfelt thank you.

      Regards,

      Peter M. Hoyes