31Invitation to world record attempt

  • recordsnag2
    Aug 2, 2006
      Hello
      I am Naga Prasad, GIT alumni (1997-2001) and now pursuing MBA in IIPM
      Hyderabad. Currently i hold 2 national records and 1 world record.
      Now i am preparing for next world record of 101 hours marathon typing
      on a computer on 10 august 2006 in lal bahadur indoor stadium. I will
      be typing the book titled,"The journey between 2 great nations"
      authored by myself and to be released by Chief minister DR Y S Raja
      Sekhar Reddy, this book is bilateral analysis between Indo-Pak
      relations. I am performing this world record event to support my
      shooting sports career. For more details please login
      http://www.nagaprasad.com . I kindly invite you to the venue to
      bless me in this regard.
      As a small contribution to the cause of the event, please pass this
      message to your online friends
      Inconvenience regretted.
      Thank you
      Nag