Re: [christian-philosophy] number of posts

  • Gerry McPherson
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2002
      On 1 Jun 2002 at 1:33, ULRICHPUN7 wrote:

      > actually the limit exists and is not unfortunately optional . So its not
      > Would hamper but Does in fact hamper .Maybe you did not realize this
      > rule for some time has been in force .I prefer liberty good olde
      > fashioned anti nomian liberty .Ulrich

      Doesn't it seem odd that a thread should be dedicated to grousing about
      a four-post limit? If you really have difficulty fitting your "list-
      topical" material into four posts, why are you wasting 25-50% of them?
      What's wrong with this picture? ;-)

      Regards,
      Gerry
      emerald@...
    • ULRICHPUN7
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2002
        At the momemt Gerry I dont need even four posts so I thought Id use one to
        inform person that the limit was there and running as they appeared not to
        realize this .The other grumble was said half in fun half serious . Im sure
        you are right that a thread on the rule is ridiculous and that by now we
        should be reconciled to it but in the days when I received hundreds of
        replys ,the new rule made life very frustrating . I dont think its a popular
        rule and I have my doubts that it serves any real purpose but as it exists I
        will try hence forthn to keep quiet about it . Best Wishes Ulrich