To Nathan

  • Aleksandar Katanovic
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2000
      Dear Nathan

      Thanks for joining the list; I am not sure whether you got one confirmation
      by mail that you are a member of the list. I have also sent one private
      message to you, and I hope you got it.

      There are already two posts, which can be accessed on the Main Page of the
      List. Please tell me whether you got them, and do you wish of me to re-send
      these two posts again, so that you can get it by mail.

      Tell me what kinds of theological questions concern you most.

      I am most interesting in questions concerning the Wrath of God, the problem
      of evil and objections against Christian faith that concerns the moral
      character of God.

      OK, I will not preach! :-)

      Sincerely,
      Aleksandar