Re: [christian-philosophy] Accesing all my sites.

  • Shirley Isaac
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 11, 2000
      Aleksandar Katanovic wrote:

      > If above doesn't work, THEN, and only then try this:

      Hey Alex, what's with the "THEN, and only then" -- you're a teacher? :)

      - Shirley
    • Aleksandar Katanovic
      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 11, 2000
        At 14:00 11.09.00 -0600, you wrote:

        >Aleksandar Katanovic wrote:
        >
        > > If above doesn't work, THEN, and only then try this:
        >
        >Hey Alex, what's with the "THEN, and only then" -- you're a teacher? :)

        Yes, I am teaching mathematics, besides my studies.

        You have to forgive me my bad English:)
        I am not a native speaker of English, and my sentences can appear to be rude.

        It was good news that you could access at least one of my sites:)

        Regards,
        Alex

        Home Page: http://home.chello.no/~akatanov/

        Moderator for: