File - problems

  • christian-philosophy@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 1, 2001
      Receiving posts

      Some of us are unable to receive all posts in the mail box, in spite of our specified preference to receive posts as individual emails in the Delivery Options. Therefore, you should re-check for the posts on the WEB as well. The link for the Message section of our Forum is:

      Friendly Greetings,
      Aleksandar Katanovic (Moderator)
    • christian-philosophy@yahoogroups.com