Abandoned house Fireplace dream

  • yashuasaves2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2014

      I dreamed I was standing in a old abandoned house (usa) starring at a large fireplace in the living room. In my mind I invisioned red christmas bows and ribbons all around it.

      I was very enthralled by the visualizing of the beauty of the tradional red on the fire place and hearth.

      It was a beautiful site and I heard the joyous sounds of family at christmas but I was also saddened because the house was abandoned.

      There were no red ribbons any more.

      I then realized the house had been built by the owner who had suddenly fleed with his family.

      I walked thru the house and noticed the fine craftsmanship and especially the hand built stairs.

      I steped to the lower leval to a bedroom to find a few items scattered on the floor. I saw a leather shoe.  I felt sad as I gazed at it knowing the owners had to suddenly flee.

      I awoke.

      Can anyone relate to this dream and its symbolism ?