Membership

  • Valorie Zook
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2014
      Greetings, I am Valorie Zook, and I am very interested in joining your group. I have tried a couple, and seem to keep running into human ego and pride. In looking over your info on the group, it looks like I may have found my niche! Thank you so very much.
                      God bless you greatly,

                                   Valorie Zook
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2014
        Welcome Valerie !

        Please feel free to share some about your interests, comment on any topic, ask questions, etc.