Re: Do you want to improve this group? Please make some suggestions.

  • Rational Exchange
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2013
      My impressions of most groups is that they have no objective .. and while it has been some time I have taken any interest in posting or reading posts here I assume my own interest dropped off because of the lack of focus. I grant everyone has ideas and opinions and we all like to see them in print .. even as something as ephemeral as a forum but I always get the feeling Christians are subject to a higher standard than the world. I do not feel it appropriate for Christians to engage in pointless debates and less with ego nurturing. Our philosophy is one) in the Bible and two) in our hands. It is not right to argue about what to believe so much as it is important to agree on what to do. I suggest Grassroots Democracy is a framework for our activity and discussions and that whatever discussions we do choose to engage in should be practical in some way. In short ivory tower philosophy is not the field of those who work in Christs fields
       Think Tank On Grassroots Democracy
    • Rational Exchange
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2013
        If a name change was considered it would have to reflect a new direction for the group. I agree people are doing Facebook more
         Think Tank On Grassroots Democracy