Do you want to improve this group? Please make some suggestions.

  • brother_dave001
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2013
      Dear Members,

      I apologize as group owner for not being very active on here in the last two years or so. I remain very active in other online projects.

      Again, the number of posts here has greatly dropped-off to zero.

      Should this group expand to cover more than just Christian-Philosophy ? Maybe the name of the group should change to cover more interesting subjects ? Would a name change still keep all the Members in here and all of our past posts? If so, we might consider a name change.

      Should I change this group from moderated posts to unmoderated and also change immediate new members to new members subject to approval?

      Would any here like to help moderate these posts?

      Maybe, those here lurking would like to come in and do your first post about yourself, interests, and/or religious/spiritual comments or questions? I think there are about 300 Members here who have never posted to date.

      I am open to all Members' suggestions publicly or privately.

      Thank you !

      Peace and progress in Spirit and in Truth !
    • Rational Exchange
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2013
        My impressions of most groups is that they have no objective .. and while it has been some time I have taken any interest in posting or reading posts here I assume my own interest dropped off because of the lack of focus. I grant everyone has ideas and opinions and we all like to see them in print .. even as something as ephemeral as a forum but I always get the feeling Christians are subject to a higher standard than the world. I do not feel it appropriate for Christians to engage in pointless debates and less with ego nurturing. Our philosophy is one) in the Bible and two) in our hands. It is not right to argue about what to believe so much as it is important to agree on what to do. I suggest Grassroots Democracy is a framework for our activity and discussions and that whatever discussions we do choose to engage in should be practical in some way. In short ivory tower philosophy is not the field of those who work in Christs fields
         Think Tank On Grassroots Democracy
      • Rational Exchange
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2013
          If a name change was considered it would have to reflect a new direction for the group. I agree people are doing Facebook more
           Think Tank On Grassroots Democracy