Re: Interesting article on increasing disbelief in the Bible

  • Ralph Musseau
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 18, 2013

      The Signs of the Times and the End of the Age [Brother Dave adds: This is Matthew chapter 24 which has caused much confusion among Christians.]

      3�Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what�will be�the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?”
      4�And Jesus answered and said to them:�“Take heed that no one deceives you.5�For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.6�And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for alla]" style="font-size: 0.65em; font-weight: bold; vertical-align: top;">[a]these things�must come to pass, but the end is not yet.7�For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences,b]" style="font-size: 0.65em; font-weight: bold; vertical-align: top;">[b]�and earthquakes in various places.8�All these�are�the beginning of sorrows.
      9�“Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.10�And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another.11�Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many.12�And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.13�But he who endures to the end shall be saved.14�And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.
    • yashuasaves2@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 10, 2014

        Thank you. About trusting a church. I agree, this issue in the US angers me. many join churchs for reasons of selfishness and personal gain. Many want acceptance and recognition. Wealthier members will tithe some but keep a huge amount to support there rich lifestyle.
        Keep in mind the 10% tithe doctrine is old testiment.
        Many pastors tread softly in rich societys to not offend.
        However our lord jesus christ and st paul and Peter laid down the rule.
        It ALL belongs to God.
        See Acts 2. Aninias and Saghira fell dead when lieing about richs. (Not about IRS or debts).
        Lets preach the real gospel and stop appeasing these people.
        Marl

        Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android