Should the Catholic Church allow priests and nuns to marry? Possible change !

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2013
      Dear Members,

      Here is another religious article of interest to some.

      I am not a member of any church; as I am a fully trans-denominational, trans-ecclesiastical and Spirit of Truth led by Jesus Christian who practices personal religion -- God-consciousness --  everywhere and at all times.   However, I think that if the Catholic church does not soon permit the option of prelates, (higher ups) priests and nuns to marry, the membership in that church will be cut in half in 20 years or less, at least in the Western, educated world. We are in a period of very rapid spiritual and religious practices changes.

      Also, I believe that if the Catholic church  and some mainline Protestant churches are to unite, having a Pope, Mary worship, and a galaxy of Saints will all have to be dropped first by the Catholic church.

      What do you say?

    • Ralph Musseau
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17, 2013
        sure......