course registration

  • Bill Cunningham
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2013
      There was a course on the website of urantia that was for new readers
      but there was no apply link. So I signed up for the intermediate course.
      What is expected from these courses and how long do they last?

      Bill
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2013
        Bill Cunningham wrote:

        > There was a course on the website of urantia that was for new readers
        > but there was no apply link. So I signed up for the intermediate course.
        > What is expected from these courses and how long do they last?

        (I approved this post yesterday, but it took a long time to show up.)

        Hi Bill and all interested in these free on-line interactive courses on learning The Urantia Book

        Registration for these courses ends on Sept 15, 2013

        Click this link for whom to contact and a short description of the courses.

        Send an email or phone
        and state what course you want to take. If it is filled up, they will let you know.  I don't know why the Apply link doesn't show there. Please let them know.