We are weeks away from finishing volume one of our “In our image” audio drama

  • Panther
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2013

      We are weeks away from finishing volume one of our "In our image" audio drama. It has been more than a couple years in research and Production. We have had various pauses as we talked to some Hollywood folk and are determined to have accuracy in doctrine and still entertaining story of why man exist. We have counted on responses from the readers to let us know just how we are doing. Read our article; go to the links and comments are always listened to.
      http://www.examiner.com/article/in-our-image-after-our-likeness#sthash.ydh9RMUH.dpuf