Re: [Christian-Philosophy] problem with evil

  • alla yadak
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 21, 2013

      ________________________________
      From: Cristina Caudill <ctinacaudill1978@...>
      To: Christian-Philosophy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, 17 August 2013, 6:19
      Subject: Re: [Christian-Philosophy] problem with evil

      I disagree....the first 2 humans..Adam and Eve were perfectly made inferior creatures to the angels and of course  God.
        yes, that is true
         God...being perfect...only has lesser creations not equal to himself so the math is against us from the start..the Bible tells us what to do to be solid in the Lord...even how to work eat sleep pray walk talk think act react etc....however...satan...being superior as an ex angel...true.   but now he is lowest.

        blinds the minds and tricks and waits to strike when your weak and can even possess a body and spirit if it becomes weak in faith. He lies and if u believe he can't touch and test you...you may be evil already and not know it....or perhaps a saint undefiled...that's a master evil craftsman at work.  Even the apostle Paul was deceived to do his will and torture Christians until Jesus stopped him.   Job was harrassed and tested...and only Jesus...God's favorite and first son could resist him at his weakest point.  Man...not close enough to God....slayed the innocent gentle lamb and tortured him for loving humans.  Self destruction if you think about it...he came here for them.  They rejected him and hated him.  As the world does to many Christians.

    • AJ R
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 21, 2013
        I do not ascribe evil to what you term an ex-angel.
        In fact, I believe evil is exercised by individuals who lack a spiritual foundation that genders love, peace and tranquility.

        I understand that we were introduced to this worlds lusts un-willingly, and if we didn't gain any spiritual knowledge of Gods will, then by all rights, we would be doomed to exercise any evil our minds could imagine.

        A Godly conscience, then offsets any evil desires, being that Jesus had already conquered them for us.
        So in Him, we fine victory. A perfect state!

        Blessings, AJ

        --- In Christian-Philosophy@yahoogroups.com, alla yadak <allayadak2000@...> wrote:

      • RalphM
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 22, 2013
          And I would just add to your foundation of love, peace, and tranquility "a thirst for God".

          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 22, 2013