Angels

  • Bill Cunningham
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2013
      There are terms in the church I don't know what they mean. The Dr. of
      angelology Thomas Aquinas might or might not say but there's supposed to be
      angel and archangels. Michael replaced Lucifer who decided he would get
      envolved in man's evolution in a way he though was good. This caused man to
      trip up and created ambition in man and Lucifer was removed. And is trying
      to help correct what he did wrong. I have read this from another source. Is
      this not quite right?

      Bill