Jesus Christ Michael is our Eternal Creator Father and more

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2013
      Dear Members,

      Here is part of  one of 19 posts that  I have sent to this group over the years on Jesus Christ being Michael and thus He is called Jesus Christ Michael.  Michael means "HE Who IS just like GOD". The error in the Bible is calling Michael merely an Archangel Our Universe Creator Father-Son Jesus Christ Michael and his Holy Creative Spirit Partner have made over 800,000 Archangels so far in our local universe.  In this first Grand Universe Age, there are 700,000 local universes, most of them older than ours; so there are likely about one million Archangels in each, and thus about 700 billion of them in our whole Grand Universe in this Supreme level age.  There are many types of Angels and Super-angels lower and also much higher than the Archangels. Our local universe is named Nebadon and its central spiritual Headquarters is named Salvington.

      Here are a few passages from the copyright free The Urantia Book to peruse on this.

      [My added comments are in these square brackets.]
      Page-234   PAPER 21  THE PARADISE CREATOR SONS

      The Creator Sons are the makers and rulers of the local universes of time and space. [Also stated in John ch 1 and Heb ch 1] These universe creators and sovereigns are of dual origin, embodying the characteristics of God the Father and God the Son. But each Creator Son is different from every other; each is unique in nature as well as in personality; each is the "only-begotten Son" of the perfect deity ideal of his origin. [Our Sovereign Creator Son and thus our Universe Creator Father is Jesus Christ Michael. He has many other titles also.]

      Page-234   1. ORIGIN AND NATURE OF CREATOR SONS

      When the fullness of absolute spiritual ideation in the Eternal Son encounters the fullness of absolute personality concept in the Universal Father, when such a creative union is finally and fully attained, when such absolute identity of spirit and such infinite oneness of personality concept occur, then, right then and there, without the loss of anything of personality or prerogative by either of the infinite Deities, there flashes into full-fledged being [in Paradise and in Eternity; never is there a time when Christ Michael was not ! The Creator Sons make and rule the local space-time universes. Jesus Christ Michael made you and me and roughly about 15 quintillion other beings in His universe.] new and original Creator Son, the only-begotten Son of the perfect ideal and the powerful idea whose union produces this new creator personality of power and perfection.

      Page-235 Each Creator Son is the only-begotten and only-begettable offspring of the perfect union of the original concepts of the two infinite and eternal and perfect minds of the ever-existent Creators of the universe of universes. There never can be another such Son because each Creator Son is the unqualified, finished, and final expression and embodiment of all of every phase of every feature of every possibility of every divine reality that could, throughout all eternity, ever be found in, expressed by, or evolved from, those divine creative potentials which united to bring this Michael Son into existence. Each Creator Son is the absolute of the united deity concepts which constitute his divine origin.

      Page-366  1. [our Jesus Christ] MICHAEL OF NEBADON

      Our Creator Son is the personification of the 611,121st original concept of infinite identity of simultaneous [eternity] origin in the Universal Father and the Eternal Son. The Michael of Nebadon is the "only-begotten Son" personalizing this 611,121st universal concept of divinity and infinity. His headquarters is in the threefold mansion of light on Salvington. And this dwelling is so ordered because Michael has experienced the living of all three phases of intelligent creature existence: spiritual, morontial, [intermediate soul level realities] and material. Because of the name associated with his seventh and final bestowal on Earth, he is sometimes spoken of as Christ Michael. [And Jesus is properly called Jesus Christ, and thus also Jesus Christ Michael.  In Rev 12:7-8 Michael WON the spiritual war; in John ch 12 and ch 16, Jesus Christ WON the spiritual war.  (Same Person) Daniel 10-21 and 12:1-4 also confirm that Michael (meaning He is exactly like God) is Jesus Christ.  The FER covers this in many deeper and more Theologically significant ways. In my Spirit-birth and Vision of God and Jesus Christ on Paradise; I am given all of this and more, eternally burning in Spirit Luminosity within my Spirit of God-led soul.  I Know Him well; and He Knows me and you absolutely perfectly.]