Michael

  • billcu34
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 7, 2013
      I'm taking things one step at a time but I have come across the name Michael. Is that the angel Michael or what?
    • RalphM
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 7, 2013
        I'm sure it is, there is no other being in scripture name Michael except for michael the arc angle.

        --- In Christian-Philosophy@yahoogroups.com, "billcu34" <billcun@...> wrote:

        > I'm taking things one step at a time but I have come across the name Michael. Is that the angel Michael or what?

      • Isabelo S Alcordo
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 7, 2013

          Here are all the revelations in the UB about the ORDER OF MICHAEL TO WHICH JESUS OF NAZARETH IS THE INCARNATION OF CHRIST MICHAEL OF THE URANTIA BOOK.  AS I UNDERSTAND IT, CHRIST JESUS MICHAEL IS NOT A MERE ANGEL. HE AND THE UNIVERSAL FATHER ARE ONE!

          Christ Jesus Michael is the ruler of our local universe Nebadon consisting of 10,000,000 inhabitable planets of which our planet earth/Urantia is one. Due to his incarnation on earth as Jesus of Nazareth he also is "The Titular Prince of Urantia/Earth.

          I. S. Alcordo, Ph.D.

          www.newlightandlifeministry.org

          From the UB:  ORDER OF MICHAEL

          1 - (1:5.6) The natures of the Paradise Creator Sons do not encompass all the unqualified potentials of the universal absoluteness of the infinite nature of the First Great Source and Center, but the Universal Father is in every way divinely present in the Creator Sons. The Father and his Sons are one. These Paradise Sons of the order of Michael are perfect personalities, even the pattern for all local universe personality from that of the Bright and Morning Star down to the lowest human creature of progressing animal evolution.

          2

          - (15:2.5) 3. The Local Universe. One hundred constellations (about 10,000,000 inhabitable planets) constitute a local universe. Each local universe has a magnificent architectural headquarters world and is ruled by one of the co-ordinate Creator Sons of God of the order of Michael. Each universe is blessed by the presence of a Union of Days, a representative of the Paradise Trinity.

          3

          - (20:1.15) In a sevenfold Creator Son, Creator and creature are forever blended in understanding, sympathetic, and merciful association. The entire order of Michael, the Creator Sons, is so unique that the consideration of their natures and activities will be reserved to the next paper in this series, while this narrative will be chiefly concerned with the two remaining orders of Paradise sonship: the Magisterial Sons and the Trinity Teacher Sons.

          4

          - (20:2.1) Every time an original and absolute concept of being formulated by the Eternal Son unites with a new and divine ideal of loving service conceived by the Infinite Spirit, a new and original Son of God, a Paradise Magisterial Son, is produced. These Sons constitute the order of Avonals in contradistinction to the order of Michael, the Creator Sons. Though not creators in the personal sense, they are closely associated with the Michaels in all their work. The Avonals are planetary ministers and judges, the magistrates of the time-space realms—of all races, to all worlds, and in all universes.

          5

          - (21:0.3) These primary Paradise Sons are personalized as Michaels. As they go forth from Paradise to found their universes, they are known as Creator Michaels. When settled in supreme authority, they are called Master Michaels. Sometimes we refer to the sovereign of your universe of Nebadon as Christ Michael. Always and forever do they reign after the "order of Michael," that being the designation of the first Son of their order and nature.

          6

          - (21:0.4) The original or first-born Michael has never experienced incarnation as a material being, but seven times he passed through the experience of spiritual creature ascent on the seven circuits of Havona, advancing from the outer spheres to the innermost circuit of the central creation. The order of Michael knows the grand universe from one end to the other; there is no essential experience of any of the children of time and space in which the Michaels have not personally participated; they are in fact partakers not only of the divine nature but also of your nature, meaning all natures, from the highest to the lowest.

          7

          - (28:4.6) 3. The Voice of the Creator Sons. The Infinite Spirit must have had something to do with the creation or training of the Paradise Sons of the order of Michael, for the third primary seconaphim and every seventh serial thereafter possess the remarkable gift of being reflective of the minds of these Creator Sons. If the Ancients of Days would like to know—really know—the attitude of Michael of Nebadon regarding some matter under consideration, they do not have to call him on the lines of space; they need only call for the Chief of Nebadon Voices, who, upon request, will present the Michael seconaphim of record; and right then and there the Ancients of Days will perceive the voice of the Master Son of Nebadon.

          8

          - (32:0.1) A LOCAL universe is the handiwork of a Creator Son of the Paradise order of Michael. It comprises one hundred constellations, each embracing one hundred systems of inhabited worlds. Each system will eventually contain approximately one thousand inhabited spheres.

          END.

          I'm sure it is, there is no other being in scripture name Michael except for michael the arc angle.

          --- In Christian-Philosophy@yahoogroups.com, "billcu34" <billcun@...> wrote:

          > I'm taking things one step at a time but I have come across the name Michael. Is that the angel Michael or what?

        • Cristina Caudill
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 7, 2013

            Actually...in Ezra...their is a Michael in the geneology also in Numbers and Chronicles.

            For a beginner to grasp the major essence of life before the details...If you go to amazing facts website and listen to all of Joe Crew Radio sermons....you will be amazed at the information one can attain.  I recommend it highly.  Also...ask your local Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's witnesses for a free study of the book "What the Bible really teaches" this is another amazing resource for your studies in the most important purpose for life "seeking first the Kingdom of God". And good for you to pursue the truth...I pray you and all possible can gain the knowledge and wisdom that is finer than silver and gold.