Pure christian

  • RalphM
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2013
      What's a PURE christian...?
    • AJ R
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8, 2013
        Pure...as in perfect?
        My understanding is that for the purposes of salvation of our souls, we are made perfect in Jesus.
        As God in human form, Jesus could not sin, therefore perfect.
        In Him then we are made perfect.

        You know the saying, "What YE SOW THAT SHALL YE REAP"?

        That my friend is where we sin. If we sow unrighteousness, then we shall reap its fruits. But if we sow righteousness, blessing we reap.

        The wages of sin is death, the word says, so our sins are paid up at death.
        But our souls have been purchased not by our own merits, but Him who paid the price.

        Blessings, AJ

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 8, 2013
          Ralph M asked me earlier:

          > What's a PURE christian...?

          Sorry, I forgot to answer that one soon.

          Then AJ replied in part:

          > Pure...as in perfect?

          It means P U R E: Positive! Universal! Revealing! Enthusiastic!

          Here is what is at the top of my large website that explains that:

          http://www.PureChristians.org   also http://www.LedByJesus.org   goes there

          PURE CHRISTIANS
          LED BY JESUS

          Proclaiming worldwide the True Religion
          OF JESUS and ABOUT JESUS and IN JESUS

          WELCOME ! www.LedByJesus.org now comes here to this much larger combined website.

          PURE CHRISTIANS LED BY JESUS
          P U R E: Positive! Universal! Revealing! Enthusiastic!
          CHRISTIANS: living, perfecting, sharing, serving all
          and as LED BY the Spirit of JESUS CHRIST here within all believers !!

          The word "enthusiastic" comes from "en-Theos-iastic"
          which means: "GOD within" and also "within GOD"

          Our Perfect God-Man Jesus Christ, fully here in Spirit,
          Teaches a great Living Truth that GOD now dwells within you !
          He has become what you are that He may make You what He is !
          All Perfect ! Loving, Merciful, full of Truth, Beauty and Goodness !