Re: [Christian-Philosophy] Theology

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2013
      Billcu34 wrote to us:

      > Is this in anyway related to the white brotherhood or Rosicrucianism! I am aware of them.

      No and no.  I  Googled "white brotherhood", and see that there are at least three different types. Mostly new age false beliefs. In general, I do not allow new age, nor reincarnation nor Eastern religious beliefs to be promoted here.

      I then Googled Rosicrucianism and found  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosicrucianism on them.

      All of these groups are not related to this Christian Philosophy group; and as far as I know, no members here have ever brought them up or favored their ideas.  A few here might be Protestants who are strongly anti-Catholic and anti-Islam as many Rosicrucians are or were. Some here may be pro- or anti-Masonic beliefs.

      All here are invited to discuss this further if it is Christian Philosophy and in a non attacking, friendly spirit.

      Is this in anyway related to the white brotherhood or Rosicrucianism! I am aware of them.