Re: [Christian-Philosophy] Re: I don't understand the Garden of Eden

  • Peter Silverstone
    Message 1 of 87 , Jul 22, 2013
        Hey,  A J R
      If you want to know about paradise, paradise, is a prophesy for us. It’s the earth as God intended it, and which Christians are promised by Jesus. Notice this,   “See, Man has become like one of us, with his knowledge of good and evil. He must not be allowed to stretch his hand out next, and pick from the tree of Life also and eat some and live for ever” Genesis 3:22-23 “One of us” refers to the “Triune Majesty of God”   God the Father, the Son an the Holy Spirit.  That’s Why the Christ is from Eternity to eternity. I have glorified you on earth by finishing the work that you gave me to do.  Now, Father, glorify me with that  glory  I had with you before ever the world existed.” John 17: 1-5. No one has gone up to heaven except the one who came down from heaven, the Son of Man who is in heaven; and the Son of Man must be lifted up, as Moses lifted up the serpent in the desert, so that anyone who believe may have eternal life in Him” John 3:13-14
      Jesus was in Heaven before he was Born! Here;  “At the time I, Daniel was doing a three weeks penance, I ate no rich food, touched no meat, or wine, and did not anoint myself, until these three weeks were over. On the twenty fourth day of the first month, as I stood on the bank of the river, the Tigris, I raised my eyes to look about me, and this is what I saw; a man, dressed in linen, with a girdle of pure gold around his waist, his body was like pure beryl, his face shone like lightening, his eyes were fiery torches, his arms and legs had the gleam of burnished bronze, the sound of his voice was like the noise of a crowd" Daniel 10:2-6  This was Jesus! Read here; " I turned around, to see who had spoken to me, and when I turned, I saw seven golden lamp stands, and surrounded by them, a figure like the Son of Man, dressed in a long robe, tied at the waist with a golden girdle. His head and his hair were white as white wool, or as snow, his eyes like burning flame, his feet like burnished bronze, when it had been refined in furnace, and his voice, like the sound of the ocean" Revelation 1:12-16. This was Jesus, in paradise, after resurrection!   This same paradise, where this tree of life is located,  is the same that Jesus promises the repentant  thief, who pleaded for Jesus as he suffered on the cross. We read; “One of the criminals hanging there abuses him. “Are you not the Christ?” he said. “Save yourself and us as well” but the other spoke up rebuking him. “Have you no fear of God at all? He said. “You got the same sentence as he did, but in our case, we deserve it. We are paying for what we did. But this man has done nothing wrong.” “ Jesus” He said; “remember me when you come to your kingdom. “. “ In deed I promise you,” He replied, today, you will be with me in paradise Luke 23: 39-43.  This is the same paradise which Jesus promises His Victorious followers: He promises; “If anyone has ears to hear, let him listen to what the Spirit is saying to the churches; for those who prove victorious, I will feed from the tree of life, set in Gods paradise Revelation 2”7-7   To feed from the Tree of Life, so that you can live forever! Adam, was the first savior who failed. That’s why he was kicked out of paradise.  Jacob, was the second savior who also  failed. That’s why God sent His own Son Jesus the Christ. The Christ, is the Third savior who was victorious! We are all in the Christ, with the Christ, and for the Christ!  Live in peace and love, for the Christ and inherit paradise. He will resurrect you in paradise
      Peter

      Message 87 of 87 , Jul 24, 2014
        People keep confusing between Old Testament, and New Testament. Some claim that Old Testament is not correct and New testament is correct. Greater confusion is brought by the fact that there are people who deliberately want to mislead others.

        Focus should be on this:-
        Why is the God of Old Testament so violent, and of the New Testament so meek?
        who is Jesus, and why does he appear so humble when his Father, Yahweh, appear so violent?

        The clue is in Zechariah

        God says,
        “The word of Yahweh about Israel. It is I, Yahweh, who speaks, who spread the heaven, and founded the earth, and formed the Spirit of Man, within him.” Zechariah 12:1-2

        So, what kind of Spirit is Man?

        We read again, from the bible

        ‘Let us make Man, in our own image, in the likeness of ourselves, and let them be masters of the fish of the sea, the birds of heaven, the cattle, all the wild beasts, and all the reptiles that crawl upon the earth’ God created man, in the image of himself, and in the image of God he created him, male and female he created them. “Genesis 1:26-29.

        So, from the bible we learn that Man has a Spirit, which is the Image and likeness of God! This, is the Spirit of Man!

        Who is Jesus?
        We read again from the Bible
        “I tell you most solemnly, the hour will come-in fact, it is here already-when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God, and all who hear it, will live. For the Father, who is the source of Life, has made the Son, the source of life, and because he is the Son of Man, has appointed him, supreme judge." John 5:26-28.

        Jesus therefore is the Son of God (The Spirit of God) and also the Son of Man (The Spirit of Man)

        Yahweh, therefore, is the Spirit of God before He knew Himself as Man, and the Spirit of Man, before He knew himself as the Image of God.
        Christ, therefore, is ow the True Image of God and Man. And he does what he sees his Father, Man and God doing. He holds the keys, to life

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)