Stumbling Toward Freedom from Homosexuality

  • Thom Hunter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2013
      Good Morning,

      I thought you all might be interested in my recent talk on the Pure Passion network, in which I speak very transparently about my long struggle with homosexuality and the impact it has had on my life and the lives of others. I am hopeful  this transparency might be helpful to some of you.

      You can access the interview a number of ways, but I am providing a couple of links.

      The first is to my blog: Signs of a Struggle .

      The second is to Vimeo , the video network.

      God Bless,

      Thom Hunter
      th2950@...