Suggestions on sharing The Urantia Book and selected gems of wisdom therein

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2013
      Dear Members,

      This is my public reply to a person asking about how to share The Urantia Book on another website.

      Thank you for asking how best to share this important Fifth Epochal Revelation of truth -- the 2097 page The Urantia Book indited into the English language by about fifty-five different super-human spiritual and celestial beings around A.D. 1934 -1935. It is free of copyright and fully in the public domain; so it may be widely shared wisely. Urantia is the full name of our planet; long ago some human shortened it to Urth and now it is spelled Earth. Ur means Light, and sometimes: Light of God.

      Over the past 37 years to date, I have studied this extensively and have shared carefully selected gems of it's wisdom with an unknown number of millions of persons.  It is best to get to know someone and their Theological and spiritual beliefs and interests before presenting some selected sentences or paragraphs from this Revelation.  Maybe in less than one in one hundred such sharings do I state the name
      The Urantia Book to them. It is true that this most unique book is far too large and complex for most persons to want to read. I roughly estimate that one in ten thousand adults in the U.S.A. are now ready and able to profitably peruse this large tome privately -- and with God's direct spiritual help, of course. I do try to share very widely the true Gospel (Good News) message of our Master Jesus Christ, and stated in a manner that would be meaningful to my Brother or Sister in the Family of God in Jesus Christ.  One powerful Gospel message of Jesus is found on pages 1592-1593: [Paper 141 Section 6 para 4]

      That night Jesus discoursed to the apostles on the new life in the kingdom. He said in part: "When you enter the kingdom, you are reborn. You cannot teach the deep things of the Spirit to those who have been born only of the flesh; first see that men are born of the Spirit before you seek to instruct them in the advanced ways of the Spirit. Do not undertake to show men the beauties of the temple until you have first taken them into the temple. Introduce men to God and as the sons of God before you discourse on the doctrines of the fatherhood of God and the sonship of men. Do not strive with men -- always be patient. It is not your kingdom; you are only ambassadors. Simply go forth proclaiming: This is the kingdom of heaven -- God is your Father and you are his sons, and this good news, if you wholeheartedly believe it, is your eternal salvation."

      See also pages 1461 and 1590 (and many others) on Jesus' Gospel of each human being our Father God's divinely beloved son (or daughter you could say at first if necessary) with potential for eternal life in God and having unlimited glorious, satisfying, productive adventures.  That is what this world most needs to know ! That is found on page 2052.

      There are many Catholic and Protestant priests and ministers who know about this Revelation and use it to prepare sermons and pass along some selected gems that they feel the congregation is ready to receive.  They do not mention the source unless asked privately.

      When you mentioned Edgar Cayce, I think that most Priests would not agree with that as being reliable. Some of page 1 in TUB could be shared on it's origin and purpose.  Papers 195 and 196 would likely be well received by some progressive priests and ministers.  If a person states that Satan or demons wrote it, they are very unlikely to even want to read anything in this book. You could quote this in TUB page 556:  "2. Few persons live up to the faith which they really have. Unreasoned fear is a master intellectual fraud practiced upon the evolving mortal soul." If we share a few paragraphs in that person's interest and expertise, that would be better.  Jesus Christ ascended back to the Universal Father on Paradise in A.D. 30 and the Father and our Creator Son of God Jesus Christ that same day sent "He the Spirit of All Truth" which is found in John ch 16 and in TUB Paper 194 and other places therein. This prevents any more demonic or evil spirits influencing any humans on earth ! This is found at least thirteen different times in our TUB.  Email me if you want the pages or those texts sent to you.

      When a person states that "The Bible is sufficient", you could ask which parts are his/her favorites, or which verses would you like more info. Then share the corresponding parts of TUB without mentioning TUB my name. You could say it is a new revelation to consider.  Use a copy of Daune Faw's Paramony which lists many thousands of Bible <---> TUB cross-references both ways to find the related Bibles verses and TUB paragraphs. Older copies are free on-line.

      If we are sincere and persistent, we will be able to share some gems of truth and the good news of Jesus Christ with many; and possibly we will find a few humans who will devote a lifetime of study and wise sharing of our mighty Fifth Epochal Revelation that will certainly help to slowly transform this needy world -- one person at a time.

      If you have any more questions, please ask me here or privately to my email.

      Peace and progress in Spirit and in Truth !

      Brother Dave

      email: Dave@...

      My large website:  http://www.LedByJesus.org or http://www.PureChristians.org

      The Urantia Foundation website:  http://www.Urantia.org