Re: [Christian-Philosophy] I don't understand the Garden of Eden

  • Cristina Caudill
    Message 1 of 87 , Apr 19, 2013

      And for the record...I am thankful to humans forefathers who did seek to prove the Bible stories matched the studies in science and helped to strengthen our vulnerable minds until solid in faith.  I do appreciate those before us who seek to teach how to read and use our brains....but we are all a family stemming from Adam and Eve who caused man great woe and suffering by their mistakes....so we owe it to each other as a species of life...all races included... to lead one another to the truth.  May God bless us and we find ourselves together in Paradise.

      On Apr 11, 2013 11:29 PM, "Cristina Caudill" <ctinacaudill1978@...> wrote:

      If you study the Bible you would find that at the tower of Babel God separated n scattered humans for their arrogance in their power of numbers and so I believe that the different races came into play.

      Now...the division came based on faith in God is my theory...some who worshipped falsley ...well...their nations were not exulted...and cannibalism n other curseworthy causes added to the seperation and differences in culture and races standing on evolution or mental powers ....however Jesus sais love one another...mortal man and mankind.  I believe they are different spiritually ...possibly...  He also sais don't put a stumbling block in front of a blindman as well don't harm lesser or inferior humans who capacities are not to be judged or weighed by man...one must be of noble and wise standing to do so.

      Also....the devil is smarter and a superior life form to humans and this brings me to wonder if some "smart" people are actually his servants....and I'm sure they are He also was the first innovative thinker aside from God and opposed his rule by choosing to do his own thing and think his own thoughts.  Just like the angels in Heaven...some were good and others evil.  Their intelligence has never been altered that I have read or deciphered in the Bible...however God's power exceeds all creation.

      So...not wise to judge people by their looks...Jesus was a great immortal King....born poor and with no castle army or luxury....not desirable to the eye.  Also...let us not forget...Solomon in the Bible ...was a blackman.  Don't sweat the small stuff so to speak...some receive the inheritance of the Kingdom...some don't.  All different races included.

      Something to pray for guidance and accurate knowledge on.....remember ..seek first the Kingdom of God and the rest shall be added unto you.

      Hope you are blessed and hope this makes sense to you....I have prayed for knowledge on the differences in races.  Take care!

      On Apr 11, 2013 10:55 PM, "Jacob Smith" <jpshurricane@...> wrote:

      God is above time, he is unaffected by it, because he created it. I would like you to find that part in the scriptures if you don't mind. The Bible sais that god created the earth in 6 days, when he sais that, I believe that time then was the same as it is now. There is also much evidence against evolution. Why would God want to make us in a process that is as slow and destructive as evolution? Those who have reason to support evolution have reason to equate humans with animals, after all, when would God have injected souls into us? Maybe Africans don't have souls since they wouldn't be as evolved as us if evolution is true (I may have tense disagreement here). I do agree that the only way evolution could be true is if it was governed by intelligence. I believe God would have told us if he created us that way, evolution originated as an alternative to the creation story, not in accompaniment with it.

      Message 87 of 87 , Jul 24, 2014
        People keep confusing between Old Testament, and New Testament. Some claim that Old Testament is not correct and New testament is correct. Greater confusion is brought by the fact that there are people who deliberately want to mislead others.

        Focus should be on this:-
        Why is the God of Old Testament so violent, and of the New Testament so meek?
        who is Jesus, and why does he appear so humble when his Father, Yahweh, appear so violent?

        The clue is in Zechariah

        God says,
        “The word of Yahweh about Israel. It is I, Yahweh, who speaks, who spread the heaven, and founded the earth, and formed the Spirit of Man, within him.” Zechariah 12:1-2

        So, what kind of Spirit is Man?

        We read again, from the bible

        ‘Let us make Man, in our own image, in the likeness of ourselves, and let them be masters of the fish of the sea, the birds of heaven, the cattle, all the wild beasts, and all the reptiles that crawl upon the earth’ God created man, in the image of himself, and in the image of God he created him, male and female he created them. “Genesis 1:26-29.

        So, from the bible we learn that Man has a Spirit, which is the Image and likeness of God! This, is the Spirit of Man!

        Who is Jesus?
        We read again from the Bible
        “I tell you most solemnly, the hour will come-in fact, it is here already-when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God, and all who hear it, will live. For the Father, who is the source of Life, has made the Son, the source of life, and because he is the Son of Man, has appointed him, supreme judge." John 5:26-28.

        Jesus therefore is the Son of God (The Spirit of God) and also the Son of Man (The Spirit of Man)

        Yahweh, therefore, is the Spirit of God before He knew Himself as Man, and the Spirit of Man, before He knew himself as the Image of God.
        Christ, therefore, is ow the True Image of God and Man. And he does what he sees his Father, Man and God doing. He holds the keys, to life

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)