AW: [Christian-Philosophy] I don't understand the Garden of Eden

  • Utnapistim Yilmaz
    Message 1 of 87 , Apr 18, 2013

      Hi all,

      I just would like to remind you, that if you feel to be a creationist, you should take the bible word for word. The bible tells us, that God created angels, and some angels rebelled against God. The Devil was a creation of God, and the Devil is always next to God in heaven. The Bible says that the fallen angels were cast to earth. I never read in the bible that the followers of the Devil are Satanist, or wica people, or new-agers. The bible also does not  name Scientology, or Jehovas Witnesses, or Mormons.

      And if you say that worshippers of the devil are all those, “who occasionally gives in to sin”….. That would mean that EVERYBODY is a worshipper of the devil, because all mankind sins many times per day.

      Maybe you feel that you are the only one that hardly ever sins – which is the meaning of “occasionally” …

      Question: I like the idea that Solomon was a black man – but where does the Bible tell us that?? The Queen of Saba was black, OK, so the son of Solomon and Saba would have been mulative. But if Solomon was black, then his father David must have been black too…. Hmm.

      BTW the Bible says  that 1000 years for men, is like one year for God. That is for instance the basis for the idea, that creation and God’s rest took 7000 years, because God created all. But it is also a creationist’s dump idea that the earth was created on 24. October 4004 BC.

      BTW the first created calendar was the Sumerian Nippur-calender – which by incident is identical with the jewish calendar.

      BTW a year is the time the world needs to resolve one turn around the sun. Whatever calendar you take in the past, per saldo they all use the 365,25 days per year. Only the method of counting time is different. Even if you count moon cycles, there is an amount of full moon cycles that fits in an full amount on earth years. All calenders had their additional days to stay in tune with an earth year.

      But if you feel to be creationist, then please ask yourself, what the Old Testament is ?   It is – more or less – the Jewish “Holy Scripture” – so please study the Tanakh – not the corrupted greek translation called Septuaginta. Not the corrupted latin translation of the corrupted greek translation called Vulgata. And NOT any of the even more corrupted translations of the Vulgata.

      That are some of my pennies to these mails

      Utna

      Message 87 of 87 , Jul 24 10:05 PM
        People keep confusing between Old Testament, and New Testament. Some claim that Old Testament is not correct and New testament is correct. Greater confusion is brought by the fact that there are people who deliberately want to mislead others.

        Focus should be on this:-
        Why is the God of Old Testament so violent, and of the New Testament so meek?
        who is Jesus, and why does he appear so humble when his Father, Yahweh, appear so violent?

        The clue is in Zechariah

        God says,
        “The word of Yahweh about Israel. It is I, Yahweh, who speaks, who spread the heaven, and founded the earth, and formed the Spirit of Man, within him.” Zechariah 12:1-2

        So, what kind of Spirit is Man?

        We read again, from the bible

        ‘Let us make Man, in our own image, in the likeness of ourselves, and let them be masters of the fish of the sea, the birds of heaven, the cattle, all the wild beasts, and all the reptiles that crawl upon the earth’ God created man, in the image of himself, and in the image of God he created him, male and female he created them. “Genesis 1:26-29.

        So, from the bible we learn that Man has a Spirit, which is the Image and likeness of God! This, is the Spirit of Man!

        Who is Jesus?
        We read again from the Bible
        “I tell you most solemnly, the hour will come-in fact, it is here already-when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God, and all who hear it, will live. For the Father, who is the source of Life, has made the Son, the source of life, and because he is the Son of Man, has appointed him, supreme judge." John 5:26-28.

        Jesus therefore is the Son of God (The Spirit of God) and also the Son of Man (The Spirit of Man)

        Yahweh, therefore, is the Spirit of God before He knew Himself as Man, and the Spirit of Man, before He knew himself as the Image of God.
        Christ, therefore, is ow the True Image of God and Man. And he does what he sees his Father, Man and God doing. He holds the keys, to life

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)