Obama's BRAIN

  • hodossphaenodon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2013
      The president on Tuesday announced a $100 million initiative called BRAIN,
      which he referred to as "the next great American project."

      The initiative stands for Brain Research through Advancing Innovative
      Neurotechnologies. It aims to accelerate the development and use of new
      technologies that will allow scientists to get a real-time, dynamic look at how
      the brain works and how nerve cells function, in the hopes of understanding more
      about how the brain processes information, stores memories and impacts behavior.

      "As humans we can identify galaxies light years away, we can study particles
      smaller than an atom, but we still haven't unlocked the mystery of the three
      pounds of matter sitting between our ears," Mr. Obama said.

      http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-204_162-57577567/obama-brain-initiative-may-uncover-\
      ways-to-prevent-diseases-and-trauma-researchers-hope/

      An interesting project that might help either support or falsify Primal Eye
      evolution of mind theory, am in contact with them about it.

      steve-nichols.com