Re: [Christian-Philosophy] Transfiguration - Recovering our original identity

  • Geoff and Dot
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2013
      Dear Mr Kidd,

      We can only be completely true to ourselves when we know fulfilment and transformation in and through Christ!

      Praise God for the new Life which flows from Christ, if we are submissive to his gentle influence.

      He redeems us from the worst we can be, to the best that we can be.

      Jesus Christ came to save (recover) that which was lost in humanity which was an intimate relationship with the Divine which was the essence of completeness.