prayer request

  • Roussan Joshua Collins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2013
      Will you pray this with me? I know when we pray together there is power in that!
      Please pray GOD sets everyone free from Baal worship and materialism. Pray people will serve JESUS, not Money (Mathew 6:24). Pray our police,judges, pastors, and government leaders will bow to JESUS, not money. Pray GOD forgives USA for it's idolatry, Baal worship and love of money. Pray people will walk by faith, and trust GOD for their daily bread. Pray the meek inherit the earth, and that the homeless get shelter too. thankyou!
      Sincerely in Christ Jesus,
      Roussan Joshua Collins
      Mathew 6:24