Fw: Rare sightings & precious moments

  • Geoff and Dot
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2013
      Dear All,

      Sometimes we get special moments –these captured moments are  tastes of heaven!

      God Bless, Dorothy

      Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2013 8:35 P
      Subject: RE: Rare sightings & precious moments

      Dear All

      You will like these pics

      God Bless. John M.

      Really Lovely

      RARE WISCONSIN/MICHIGAN SIGHT

      I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did!!!
      With all the madness in this world there is still magic in nature. Check it out
      They can't have my apple.
      OK, I'm curious.
      Oh, you're not like the thing I just sniffed.  What are you?  The dog looks a
      little nervous , check out the hair on his back, sorta the attack mode!!
      Mom's going to be mad, but I would like to stay. Now the dog has calmed down
      Oh, yes! I know mother-love in any form. Very nice.
      Beautiful Snow Moose A must see.

      You probably won't see this again in your life time!
      Be sure to show this to your children or grandchildren.

      Look behind the moose (?) on the left

      I'm glad you came by.
      You never would have believed me if you hadn't seen it for yourself.

      It really doesn't matter what colour the outside is
      white chocolate or dark brown chocolate. These animals were photographed just north of the Wisconsin border on a highway near Marenisco, MI. Once in a while there is an opportunity to take in a piece of nature that you may never see.
      In these days of unrest and turmoil it is great to see that GOD still produces some wondrous beauty.

      Absolutely stunning! The driver is really wishing his camera was handy. The odds of seeing an albino moose are astronomical
      and to see this in the upper peninsula of Michigan,
      near Wisconsin, is even greater than astronomical.
      To see two of them together is nearly impossible.
      We wanted to share these photos with as many people as possible
      because you will probably never have a chance to see this rare sight again.
      This is a really special treat, so enjoy the shots of a lifetime

      http://www2l.incredimail.com/gcontent/stamps/new2011/pixel.gif?upn=603700362870452597

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 7908 (20130118) __________

      http://www.eset.com

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 7908 (20130118) __________

      http://www.eset.com
    • Roussan Joshua Collins
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 21, 2013
        Hello my brothers and sisters in CHRIST,
        I have been witnessing in Las Vegas and am coming under attack and really need your prayers.
        I was wondering if you could
        Please pray E,M,O and all those who hate me are exposed, disarmed and subdued under my feet. Please pray I will rejoice always, and be given strength to boldly preach and face rejection and persecution for JESUS while preaching. Please pray everyone I've witnessed to (including the police who have arrested me for preaching) in the last ten years gets saved and involved in ministry with me. Pray we are able to build a great army to bring glory to JESUS through song, witnessing, prayer, etc. Please pray my free Christian music CD and book reaches millions also so that they will be saved (the free Christian CD and book can be found at http://www.rjoshuacollins.wordpress.com/ please share this site with others) . Please also pray the homeless get the shelter they need. You can click on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWJB8S834Ys&feature=youtu.be to see a video of me singing a song from my free CD, "A Brighter Day" and I pray it encourages you in the faith. thankyou so much for your prayers, and I hope to hear from you soon!
        Sincerely in Christ Jesus,
        Roussan Joshua Collins
        (702)504-2127

      • Marl Ousteel