Free Christian Music and Book

  • Roussan Joshua Collins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2013
      Hello,
      My Name is R. Joshua Collins and I just wanted you to have a chance to listen to some free new Christian music I've recently recorded.
      For a video of me singing "One More Day I will pray to you"/ "One More Day" go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWJB8S834Ys&feature=youtu.be . You can also go to http://www.rjoshuacollins.wordpress.com/ to hear the full CD by R. Joshua Collins titled, "A Brighter Day". You can find the music at the bottom of this webpage. I also have a free book you can download for free at http://rjoshuacollins.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/one-nation-under-gold6.pdf that explains the Christian heritage of our country. Let me know what you think or if you would like me to come and speak or sing at your church or event, and I look forward to hearing from you!
      Sincerely in Christ Jesus,
      Roussan Joshua Collins