Re: [Christian-Philosophy] Re: Proof of UB's description of the spiritual world; separation between brain-mind

  • Isabelo S Alcordo
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 6, 2013

      Hi, Bro. Dave and All:

      The Jesus Book of the UB reported that Jesus' public ministry was primarily in the area of HEALING the sick of various natures while he left most of the preachings to his apostles. It also reported that Jesus taught his apostles how to heal the sick but did not detail the teachings of Jesus.

      You wrote:  "Page-738 The physical brain with its associated nervous system possesses innate capacity for response to mind ministry just as the developing mind of a personality possesses a certain innate capacity for spirit receptivity and therefore contains the potentials of spiritual progress and attainment. Intellectual, social, moral, and spiritual evolution are dependent on the mind ministry of the seven adjutant spirits and their superphysical associates."

      What these say in summary is:  The mind-indwelling spirit of God - Thought Adjuster - has the power to dominate the material mind of man [our mind has the capacity to respond to the ministry of the TA], the spirit-dominated mind of man has the power to dominate the physical brain of man [the brain has the capacity to respond to the ministry of the spirit-dominated mind], and the spirit-mind-dominated physical brain of man has the power to dominate the physical body of man [the physical body has the capacity to respond to the ministry of the spirit-mind-dominate brain].

      Since the spirit of God desires only the full well-being of man - spiritually and physically - affirming, impressing, and willing this TRUTH on our mind  and impressing the same TRUTH on the brain and, with the mind, willfully instructing the brain to initiate the physiological processes to produce the appropriate chemical substances for the healing of whatever is not well in the physical body is, probably the mechanism of what is known as "spiritual healing."

      Obviously, any pharmaceutical or herbal substance or medicine known to help cure the disorder will be of great aid in the healing process.  I have been applying this technique for years and it has kept me healthy - and I am now 77 going 78,

      God bless!

      ISA