I like to say hello

  • imap
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2012

      Hi to all,

      my name is Utna, I am new here.

      It will take some time to find out how things run here, so at first I will read the messages, and at a certain point of time I hope to jump in in the discussions.

      Have a good time.

      E-Mail ist virenfrei.
      Von AVG überprüft - www.avg.de
      Version: 2012.0.2221 / Virendatenbank: 2441/5365 - Ausgabedatum: 31.10.2012

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2012
        Hi Utna and all Members,

        Welcome to our group.  Please feel free to post something about yourself, your views and interests, questions, etc.  Any past posts in the last 12 years to date here can be replied to, or commented upon.

        Those older members who have never posted or asked questions are equally welcome to contribute. Hint hint !! Try it, you might like it.

        Please see our Home Page for a description of this group and some topics covered.

        http://www.blogtalkradio.com/brother-dave0137

        Each Saturday & Sunday 3PM CDT live internet radio show

        http://www.PureChristians.org/  or  http://www.LedByJesus.org/