The Apostle Peter I Never Knew nor did Yancey

  • james m clark jr
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 7:28 PM

      "Peter... went on to lead a revival in Jerusalem and did not stop until he had reached Rome." - The Jesus I kever Knew, page 194.

      Perhaps Yancey was refering to Peter's sermon given on A.D. 30 Pentecost mentioned in Acts 2. Gentiles would come into the fold much later between 35 & 36 AD according to various scholarly opinions. By this time the Jerusalem Church had already been scattered abroad. The "to the strangers scattered" to whom Peter addressed were not Gentiles.

      Following the capture of Caerdoc the Welsh Sirulers King of much of Ancient British ancestory it wasn't until then that Claudius Ceasar would imposed in his drulling edit to included any desendant from David to recieve the death penalty. In the Roman Empire the British term "Christian" used in a positive sense was not in Rome or the rest of the civilized world but was first used in the Ancient Greek city of Ephesus. Romans also admired the Ancient Greeks just as the British and it's no mystery why this city once housed one of the largest libraries in in first century. Ironically the term Culdees was exclusively used in the British isles before the term Christian was later perfered in the middle ages. This has been dubbed as the ancient Celtic Christians. The whole island of Ireland itself was once dubbed Culdee. The original Culdees in the first century are said to be Levite Jews from Bethnay. Scotland still holds the term dearly as well. The term Culdees also refers to strangers or certain strangers referring also to certain strangers cuppled with a second implication of the term... of the Lord. As one notes "certain strangers of the Lord."

      Those Culdees aclaimed:

      Mary, wife of Cleopas

      Martha

      Lazarus

      Eutropius

      Salome

      Clean

      Saturninus

      Mary Magdalene

      Marcella, the Bethany sisters maid

      Maximin

      Martrial

      Trophimus

      Sidonius (Restitutus - the blind man)

      Jospeph of Arimathea

      Although Yancey substitutes a non-Jewish term with the modern Protestant invention, although no intention was intendeded to be misleading, this generally accepted tradition seems to contradict any avid scriptureologists point of view. Some traditions aren't so bad but we all know to well that Peter was not an Apostle to the Gentiles. That was the foundation of Paul's ministery. It is why Peter didn't have a Gentile secratery to write the Pauline Epistle to Romans. Nevertheless it was Peter also that was at the inspired conference... John was there it was Paul that was not there according to Acts 15.

      Just as Peter and John briefly joined the eventful meeting held in Jerusalem they also got the hell out of dodge with the Sanherdin watchdogs lerking about

      By A.D. 42 Claudius Ceaser assembled the largest army ever assembled by any Roman Emperor outside of the Roman Empire's jurstiction mainly aganist Christianity rather than the rest of the civilized world. By A.D. 60 the Roman michine had already hit a second gear. Two year later James was beheaded but not before revealing the dead end roads of the the Apostles paths. The only wars going on at that time in 1c were in the British Isles and the Parthian Empire. Peter went else where. As they say "All Roads lead to Rome. Peter just happened to be cought on some traditions also say and buried by one only later to be remove by request and dubbed a relic even by poweful religious figures.

      jmcjr

    • james m clark jr
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2012

        Shabbat Shalom Haverim!!!

        .... Correction or dare I say note. [A notice]

        Regarding subject matter, focus on Kefa/Peter, commission of Emissaries whom the British, Greeks & Romans would call Apostles and by comparsion historically is somewhat diverse as The parable of Dives and Lazarus depending on historical content alone regarding the first century Judacian Emissaries and early Christianity. Therefore some traditons are positive with a limited imagination.Yancey regarding Peter is questionalble. If only we were camels rather than Christian philosophers.

        To start with a note and correction or before peoceeding.

        A.D. 30 note

        As far as the significance of this year according to Unitarian Monotheism tradition based on both the Babalonian and Jerusalem Talmud is 40 years from A.D. 70 that gives the date for the year of the beginning of reconstruction and relocation of the Holy of Holies in the Temple of Herod where Yesu ha Machach was hung on a tree and allowed to die for the sake of mankind as recalled in the Blood Covenant.

        As to how Dave or the early Jesusonian movement from what I gather emerged from the Welsh Penecostal Movement seems to me to be a logical revelation as Ancient Welsh are mentioned in the Blood Coveant by name in the Pauline Epistles. Some even of royal bloodlines preseved in Wesh records and traditions; not that Welsh define Christian equality no more than early French converts in the vast regions of Gaul yet both were among those in 1 century Christianity. The letter to Galatians for example was not merelywritten to a small colony within the Roman Empire for all of Gaul was also known as Galatia (sources will be provided in the next installment).

        Now if only Trinitarians and W.G.T Shedd understood the possibliity of the Christian philosophy of Unitarian Monotheism as never before.

        http://involutedgenealogies.wordpress.com/2011/03/28/w-g-t-shedd-on-the-impossibility-of-unitarian-monotheism/

        AD 42. note However, the year A.D. 52 was intended (noted later)

        Although it may be a signifcant date in the Unitarian Monotheist tradition I simply can't recall the nature of event - either certian British, Judeans or Christian in pagan Roman. Ancient British were pagan too and certian Romans were Christianized. True enough but so were the civlized Parthian & British Empires in the first century.

        Acts 2:1-10 states that Parthians were there for Pentecost or Shavuot Feast when the shekinah glory was poured out to the original followers of the way gathered with the Emissarties not just Peter recieved a portion of the holy spirit of the Lord. The Medes, Elamites and "dwellers in Mesopotamia" mentioned in Acts 2:9 had all come from Parthian domains.

        If I recall correctly the term shekinah glory is nowhere mentioned in the Tanakh; yet it is an Aramic term not Greek and only mentioned in the Blood Covenant and an important Aramic text I can't recall the name of at the moment.

        In 1 pet 1:1 he states the where abouts of some of those certian stranger he was ministering to east of Judea.

        Note what he Kefa also says:

        Andrew Gabriel Roth tells us the following in his book "Ruach Qadim".

        In 1 Peter 5:12, the apostle writes, "She who is in Babylon, chosen together with you, sends her greetings, as does my son Mark." Contrary to Roman Catholic tradition, this statement by Peter is not some coded allusion to Rome, the city where he would later be murdered. Rather, this is a literal reference to an assembly in Babylon that Peter had helped to establish, and yet its story is almost completely unknown in the West.

        http://www.parthia-aramaic.org/

        Peter also was sent to the house of Cornealus but that didn't make Kefa a resident of Rome.

        Ironically the Aramaic site above uses the traditional Catho;ic date of 33 C.E.

        There are some traditions weather Angelican, Catholic or even British Israelite... I assume the later, that Peter had also went to the British Isles.

        jmcjr

        The Claudian Invasion and Roman Conquest and A.D. 52 - next installment