Spiritual Abuse: A Darkness You Can Feel

  • Thom Hunter
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012

      Good Guys,

      I really do hope you will take a moment to look at this week's post on spiritual abuse.   The entire post can be viewed at this link:  Spiritual Abuse: A Darkness You Can Feel. Here's a paragraph from the post:

      "For those of you who have not wandered through the dark and seemingly-endless tunnels some men and women do -- of sexual addiction, homosexuality, pornography addiction, adultery or other form of sexual brokenness -- reach deep within and thank God for the grace that He has extended to allow you to avoid all that . . . and then extend that grace to those who dwell in an indefinable darkness. You don't have to understand it, but you can at least not add to the defilement the person feels already. Churches do have a tendency to do that: "Just in case you don't realize you are less than a donkey's ass, let us make one thing perfectly clear: you are. But we love you." (Church hate speech?)"

      God Bless,

      Thom

      Please help launch my new book, "Who Told You You Were Naked?" The Counterfeit Compassion of Culture, just released and available on Amazon.com. Please go to the link and read about the book. I think you will definitely want this one! Let's arm ourselves against the lies of culture.